Our Grand Prize winner is Larry B. By coming together and spreading the hashtag #CatchMeInPink you helped raise funds and awareness for the charitable recipients at Stater Brothers Charities.
AFTER LANDING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL ISLAND, HE'LL ENJOY:
This trip will be one you will never forget!
Official Rules for CMIP and Grand Prize Sweepstakes:
1. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years or older.
2. Only two persons can be tagged in a picture which is set to "PUBLIC" accompanied with the #CatchMeInPink during contest dates October 1-31, 2016. If you do not have the ability to post on Facebook, then submit your image with name and contact information to the sponsoring company. Follow-up is required to ensure participation.
2. In order to qualify for any part of the CatchMeInPink campaign, one person must be wearing an official CatchMeInPink© T-shirt in the image post.
3. The image must show each person's face clearly with CatchMeInPink logo visible on the T-shirt.
4. All participating companies, including Duffy Marketing Services, will establish their final contributions to their selected charity and make a determination of that amount at the end of the campaign based on total participation as of 11:59 p.m. on October 31, 2016.
5. All participating companies have established their own donation rules and a cap for their total contribution to the selected non-profit.
6. Ask your sponsoring company for any additional details that may apply to their individual portion of the CatchMeInPink campaign.
7. The person wearing the T-shirt will receive one entry to the Grand Prize per picture posted.
8. Pictures with an individual may only qualify once. Duplicate entries are only eligible from those wearing an official SMIP t-shirt or submitting a free entry described in the official rules.
9. No purchase necessary for participants. See official details on free entry available. Duffy Marketing clients have sponsored their company shirts to be logo'd and all proceeds have been used to fund the Duffy Marketing Services charitable contribution to Caringbridge.org and Grand Prize.
10. Your participation automatically holds harmless Duffy Marketing Services, its contractors, vendors and all sponsoring companies from any privacy or personal injury that may be caused by or associated with this campaign known or unknown now or in the future.
11. By agreeing to participate automatically authorizes Duffy Marketing Services all rights to the images and allows use for continued marketing and media release of the CatchMeInPink campaign indefinitely without further compensation rights.
12. See company representative for all details that may apply.
13. All images must be posted and entries received by 11:59 p.m. CST on October 31, 2016 to be eligible for any portion of the CatchMeInPink campaign.
14. All taxes required to be paid for the Grand Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
15. Winner agrees to accept all liability by traveling on this prize which includes travel outside the contiguous United States.
16. Winner must be able to travel with a valid U.S. drivers license.
17. If the winner does not agree to all terms, Duffy Marketing Services has the right to disqualify them and draw a new winner.
18. All sponsoring companies have the right to change any part of these rules at any time during the CatchMeInPink contest and alert the participants already involved with changes on all marketing materials as able.
19. Participation in this campaign does imply any of the participating companies or non-profit organizations are in anyway connected and remain their own entity as legally outlined prior to the beginning of the CatchMeInPink fundraising campaign.
20. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of qualified entries into the contest by deadline.
21. Immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees or agents of Duffy Marketing Services, Inc., are not eligible to win.
21. Void where prohibited including but not limited to residents of Rhode Island.
22. Participation is subject to complete details at https://www.duffymarketing.com/catchmeinpink by which all entrants are bound.
23. See Official Rules for how to enter without purchase.
24. Entrants release all parties from all claims/liability arising from this contest or acceptance/use of any Prize.
25. You may receive one entry in the CMIP Grand Prize sweepstakes by submitting an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper with the words #CatchMeInPink hand written with your name, address, age, and accompanying a photograph of you wearing a pink shirt in a #10 envelope. Entry must be received at Duffy Marketing Services, Inc. located at 1312 NE Chowning Drive, Kansas CIty, MO 64155 before 11:59 PM October 31, 2016. Each entry must accompany a different image in a different pink shirt in a different envelope. Duffy Marketing Services, Inc. can not be held responsible for entries not received.
26. Value of the grand prize is estimated at $2,500.
27. Winners will receive communications via Facebook or alternative method provided by November 18, 2016 and confirm acceptance of prize no later than November 24, 2016 or the prize will be given to the next name drawn on November 28, 2016.
28. An official list of winners of the Grand Prize winner will be announced on Duffy Marketing website and Facebook by November 21, 2016.
29. Travel for the grand prize must occur during the periods of January 23 - September 30, 2017. If winner is not able to travel during this time, the prize will be given to the next name drawn and accepted. Black out dates apply April 14-28, 2017.
(909) 793-1234 | (909) 798-5079 | SanbornsAC.COM
All rights reserved Copyright © 2016 Sanborn's Air Conditioning